[I cannot get this episode to load from libsyn for some reason, but you can download it from this link.]
Episode the sixty-seventh; Wherein the Pageist believes in magic, but only the bad kind and finds a book that helps with life, emotions, the universe and everything. The book reviewed is Jealousy Survival Guide: How to Feel Safe, Happy and Secure in an Open Relationship by Kitty Chambliss.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- The Patreon is a year old this month and a big thank you to my longest supporters: BeeTee, Nug, AuntieSocial and Beau Gest.
- Also a huge welcome and thank you to the newest supporters: Aria, Formidable Femme and Just Erik.
- One new Facebook like, howdy doo to Jared
- TWO iTunes reviews–I’m spoilt! Thank you! It helps the show out immensely!
- Two survey responses, sans comments, which is totally fine. If you’d like to take the survey, which is brief and anonymous and gives me useful demographic information, it is here.
3.27 My Submissive Life:
- Magic is magic. I have to stop fearing the bad magic since I don’t believe in the good magic.
10.47 Book Review:
- This episode’s book is Kitty Chambliss’ outstanding Jealousy Survival Guide: How to Feel Safe, Happy, and Secure in an Open Relationship.
- Kitty Chambliss’ Jealousy Survival Guide is a slim volume, packed with information and worksheets useful for dealing with any toxic emotions (not only jealousy) that could threaten a person’s wellbeing—in or out of polyamorous relationships. Her expertise as a relationship and life coach is apparent—there is much wisdom contained in these pages. Wisdom and practicable knowledge. This is already a go-to resource I recommend to my listeners and anyone looking for advice on how to take control of the emotions that threaten their happiness.
- The author was on the show a couple episodes ago and we had a fantastic time talking about jealousy and the various ways it’s viewed in our culture.
- More resources and information about the author at lovingwithoutboundaries.com
22.33 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Poly Land: My Brutally Honest Adventures in Polyamory by Page Turner
- Support the show through PayPal!
- Support the show and site on Patreon and get bonus content each month!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.