Episode the sixty-first; wherein the Pageist marvels at the wonders of hormones and 3D model clitorises. The book reviewed is Sweet and Rough: Queer Smut by Sinclair Sexsmith.
.44 Intro and Announcements:
- Thank you to all of my patrons–you make the show happen! Mwah!
- Big, huge hugs to the newest supporter, Dedria!
- Two new Facebook likes, from Kitty and E, welcome to the group!
- The show is now in Bahrain, Belarus and Ecuador.
- Someone took the survey and had very kind things to say–if you’d like to fill in the survey, the link is here.
- If you haven’t checked out the BDSM community The Cage–it’s growing. Give it a look.
4.09 My Submissive Life:
- My 3D model of a clitoris from Lumberjill a.k.a. Shoulda Wooda arrived and I love it! Check out the Etsy shop here. See more of his work on his Instagram. Below are photos of mine.
- For an incredibly informative slide show on how genitals are formed in the womb click this link. Thank you to Sinclair Sexsmith for that link!
9.48 Book Review:
This episode’s book is Sweet and Rough: Queer Smut by Sinclair Sexsmith, which is a collection of short, very sexy, very well-written pieces of erotic fiction featuring butch/femme relations and packing scenarios.
- ‘Packing’ is when a female-bodied person wears a dildo–either soft or hard–in a harness as they go about their day. This collection explores gender and celebrates the female form.
- Sinclair did a bonus interview for my Patreon subscribers about packing–what it is, why people are into it and so forth. It’s available here.
- Sinclair’s Patreon is here. Their blog is sugarbutch.net and has some great writing. Fiction and non-fiction.
- You can get the book from here. Or by supporting Sinclair’s Patreon.
16.35 Sexy Section:
- The section this episode is about a strap on blow job. It’s the short, short piece from this week’s book ‘Her Mouth on My Cock’.
19.45 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing the author of today’s book, Sinclair Sexsmith!
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.