Episode the Sixtieth; wherein the Pageist talks with Mike Merrill, the publicly-traded guy about power exchange, allowing strangers to make his life decisions and not filming porn.
.45 Intro and Announcements:
- One new Facebook like: Hello to Grayson.
- Two new survey responses. Thank you! You can take the survey here.
- In this episode I speak with Mike Merrill, the world’s only publicly traded, private individual. We discuss power exchange, including the ways traditional, negotiated power exchange can benefit vanilla relationships, as well as how he decided to allow strangers on the internet to make life decisions for him.
- His main website is kmikeym.com if you’d like to buy shares or see what that’s about.
- The Kickstarter for the book is here.
- There’s also a website about the book’s project, Publicly Traded, Privately Held.
- His Twitter is @KMikeyM
53.45 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Sweet and Rough: Queer Smut by Sinclair Sexsmith.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- The libsyn feed is here and can be used in your favourite podcast feed reader.
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.