Episode the fifty-first; Wherein the Pageist discusses books, fantasy and reality with Auntie Social. Also, new goals and rewards on the Patreon!
.52 Intro and Announcements:
- I’m doing a giveaway! Adult colouring books, notebooks, t-shirts and more! http://thepageist.com/2017/04/20/the-pageists-adult-fun-pack-of-fun-giveaway/
- Thank you to Eros for pointing out that The Stranger was written by Camus, rather than Sartre. Whoops. One of those French existentialists.
- The rewards and goals on the show and site’s Patreon have been re-worked–check it out!
- Thank you to the newest Patreon supporters: Luna and G!
- This episode’s interview is with Auntie Social, host of TPOK Radio’s Stereo-Typed. We talked about books!
- Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
- The Invisible Ring by Anne Bishop
- The Myth of Monogomy by David P. Barash and Judith Eve Lipton
- How to be Kinky by Morpheous
- The Ethical Slut by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton
- Belinda by Anne Rice
- Where to find Auntie Social:
- Twitter: @_Auntie_Social_
- Website: www.stereo-typed.com
- Fet: AuntieSocial
- Patreon: stereotyped
50.50 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Decoding Your Kink: Guide to Explore, Share and Enjoy Your Wildest Sexual Desires by Galen Fous
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.