Episode the forty-ninth; Wherein the Pageist talks about health and kink–sexual health, mental health and physical health. Just, all the health.
.53 Intro and Announcements:
- TPOKRadio is streaming 24/7! Check it out here.
- Darkside Magazine is also sponsoring all of the shows on the station. It’s a magazine for kinky people of various persuasions and can be found online at: darksidemag.net.
- Sign up for the TPOKRadio email newsletter at ThePeopleofKink.com by June 1 and be entered to win the collar featured on the site, provided by Church of Sinvention.
- The post for The Pageist’s giveaway including how to enter: http://thepageist.com/2017/04/20/the-pageists-adult-fun-pack-of-fun-giveaway/
- SheVibe has contributed this colouring book to the giveaway: http://www.shevibe.com/nsfw-creative-cursing-coloring-book-illustrated-by-alex-kotkin.aspx
- Bait-d are providing some books, too. Their products are gorgeous. https://www.bait-d.com/
- Fuck.com guys are providing some pretty sweet notebooks. Their service isn’t shabby, either. https://www.fuck.com/lp/EnjoY
- AliceinBondageLand: @BondageLand is providing a couple stickers for each winner (I love her)
- Victoria Blisse: VictoriaBlisse.co.uk is providing I [heart] Smut pins/buttons/badges
- Thank you to CatSuitFanaticTX for being the Official iTunes Monitor!
9.27 Segment One: Kink and Sexual Health:
- My previous writings on having HPV. The first one, which isn’t entirely correct medically, and the second one, which is more personal. A third post about dealing with the diagnosis, just for ‘fun’.
- Info on herpes.
- Adam Ruins Everything video about Herpes: https://youtu.be/aU4VcOQzQm0
- Washington Post: 1 in 5 American’s has cancer causing HPV
23.11 Segment Two: When Your Brain Tries to Ruin Your Kink
35.19 Segment Three: When Your Body is Not a Wonderland
- Protocols for Power Exchange–podcast episode of Gradydancer’s show.
41.04 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing two books by Georges Bataille: Story of the Eye and L’Abbe C
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes can be heard in an embedded player on this page.