Episode the forty-fifth; Wherein the Pageist explains why darning socks is so fascinating and freaks out over humans. The book reviewed this episode is Girl on the Net: How a Bad Girl Fell in Love by Girl on the Net.
.47 Intro & Announcements:
- I’d like to thank my special guest, Winter Storm Doris, for providing the atmosphere of being on a ship at sea.
- No new Facebook likes, but I’ve just noticed the ‘follows’ number. Hello to all 41 of you!
- The show is now in Croatia, Pakistan and Zambia. A special hello to the scads of Danes who’ve been downloading the show in the last week or so.
- A brief, anonymous survey, if you’d like to provide some much appreciated feedback.
- Many, many thanks go out to my supporters on Patreon: PC, Barrett, deebs, AuntieSocial, BeeTee, Peej and Nug.
- Where you can listen to my live interview on Sunday 7pm Eastern Standard time or midnight UTC: TPOK Radio
4.10 My Submissive Life:
12.58 Book Review:
- Girl on the Net: How a Bad Girl Fell in Love by Girl on the Net is a memoir by sex blogger Girl on the Net. She throws herself at life vag-first so falling into love and domesticity was a bit of a surprise. Hilarious, sexy, and honest.
- Girl on the Net on Twitter: @girlonthenet
23.31 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing The Reunion by Laura Antoniou.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.