Episode the forty-fourth: Wherein the Pageist celebrates her second kinkiversary, goes in search of a good night’s sleep and makes an exciting announcement. The book reviewed is The Smart Girl’s Guide to Privacy by Violet Blue.
.47 Intro & Announcements:
- The show is now in Ukraine
- Survey if you’d like to let me know what you think of the show–it’s anonymous and only takes a few minutes.
- The Cage
- Why Are People Into That?! podcast review
- Mini-Flogger from Kink Craft: DIY review
- Kinkiversary Number Two: A post about my second anniversary of being a kinky person.
- Ethical Porn Resources
- Index of my answers on Quora
- TPOK Radio
9.44 My Submissive Life:
- An assignment for my American listeners: next time you’re in the grocery store–go look at how much melatonin and baking soda you can buy! It’s amazing!
20.57 Book Review:
- In this episode The Smart Girl’s Guide to Privacy by Violet Blue. An excellent resource for anyone interested in taking control of what information websites and apps get and share with or sell to other companies.
- Online Privacy Resources
- Privacy Guide with Privacy Stickers bundle
34.31 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing the memoir Girl on the Net: How a Bad Girl Fell in Love by Girl on the Net.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.