Episode the forty-second; Wherein the Pageist comes in through the library, issues a warm welcome to her guests from Malaysia and looks forward to mangling a dead language. The book this episode is Sex with Shakespeare: Here’s Much to Do with Pain, but More with Love by Jillian Keenan.
.48 Intro & Announcements:
- One new Facebook like. Welcome to Anonymous.
- The show is now in Chile!
- Apparently, the show is quite popular in Malaysia. Hello and welcome and I’m so glad you’ve found us.
- Many thanks to the person who took the survey! The survey is quick, anonymous and gives me useful information on the demographic who listens to the show and what works/doesn’t work for people.
- The Cage is slowly picking up members. Happily. Hop over and see what’s going on over there.
- The mobile version of the site has been radically updated and hopefully the experience is much-improved. If you’re not currently looking at the website on a mobile device, check it out here.
- More info on Romance Languages.
7.31 My Submissive Life:
- Episode 36 where I mentioned Sophie Morgan’s memoirs amongst many other books.
14.20 Book Review:
- Sex with Shakespeare: Here’s Much to Do with Pain, but More with Love by Jillian Keenan.
- ‘Is Kink a Sexual Orientation?‘ Jillian Keenan’s piece on Slate.
- Jillian Keenan’s Slate page. She has some other pieces about spanking and sex you may want to read.
- Why Are People Into That?! episode with Jillian Keenan where she talks about spanking. For an ENTIRE EPISODE.
33.07 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Andrew and Pixie from KinkCraft.
- Support the show and site on Patreon!
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads, Quora, Medium, and Instagram and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to the website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.