Episode the Thirty-first; Wherein the Pageist finds some femmecocks, tries to find sexuality in England and discovers her cross gender self. The book reviewed this episode is Miss Vera’s Cross Gender Fun for All.
.48 Intro & Announcements:
- Thank you to my pioneer Patrons! You will always have a special place in my heart. The link to the Pageist Patreon page is here.
- I’ve been mispronouncing Laura Antoniou’s name. Whoops.
- Artemisia FemmeCock’s website: For all your strap-on yet feminine needs and questions.
- Sugarbutch.net: Sinclair Sexsmith’s website–so many amazing words! Fiction and non-fiction. Give it a look, you won’t regret it. Sinclair wrote one of my fav stories from the book in episode three.
6.40 My Submissive Life:
- English booksellers shelve ‘sexuality’ under ‘gender studies’. But not really. Even in the Norrington Room, the largest room of books for sale in the world.
12.32 Book Review:
- Miss Vera’s Cross Gender Fun for All by Veronica Vera
- A fun little gender test (I got casually masculine)
- Hana Pesut ‘Switcheroo’ article on HuffPo with slide series
- How to Bind Your Chest
- Breast Binding Safety
- Miss Vera’s Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls
31.32 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Ethical Porn for Dicks: A Man’s Guide to Responsible Viewing Pleasure by Dr David Ley
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.