Episode the Twenty-Sixth; In which the Pageist settles in to her new country, learns why people are into playing with taboo and becomes more comfortable with her little side. The books reviewed this episode are The Toybag Guide to Playing with Taboo by Mollena Williams and The Toybag Guide to Age Play by Lee ‘Bridgett’ Harrington.
.50 Intro and Announcements:
- Facebook likes! Welcome to Rylie, Aurora and Angie. Mwah! Mwah!
- Thank you to the person who filled in the PodTrac survey and the very kind words. For anyone who’d like to contribute a few minutes of your time to a good, anonymous cause of making my day: the survey is here.
- Someone left a rating and review on iTunes! Happy gasps all round! Thank you, friend. <3
- The show is in DRC and Luxembourg. We’re taking over the world! (Incrementally.)
3.24 My Submissive Life:
- In the upcoming weeks I’ll be appearing on Lee Harrington’s show PassionandSoul, which you can find here.
- AliceinBondageLand will be appearing on this show. Her site is here. And I talked about her site and what she does in episode 17. Find the link here.
- Also, I’ll be making an appearance on another show, hopefully. Stay tuned for that announcement.
- Tina Horn interviewed Mollena Williams in an excellent two-part What Are People Into That?! podcast. For the life of me I cannot find a link to the episode, but it’s on iTunes–it’s episode 2. It’s titled 2A: Mollena Williams: Role Play, though they talk about many other things besides role play, including taboo.
6.59 Book Reviews:
- Previously reviewed Playing Well with Others by both Mollena Williams and Lee Harrington in episode 2, which is here.
- And both Mollena and Lee were short story contributors to Leather Ever After, an anthology of kinky fairy tales, which I reviewed in episode 3. That’s here.
- Mollena’s website, The Perverted Negress: here.
- You can follow Lee on Twitter: @PassionandSoul: here.
- Sex Nerd Sandra on Perverted Podcast and the age play party from hell. Here.
30.10 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be talking about Life, Leather and the Pursuit of Happiness by Steve Lenius.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.