Episode the twenty-fourth; wherein the Pageist talks with author, educator and instigator Lee Harrington.
.50 Intro & Announcements
- Lee co-wrote Playing Well with Others with Mollena Williams, which I reviewed in episode 2: here.
- The book we’re discussing today is Traversing Gender, which I reviewed in episode 21: here.
- Listen to Lee’s excellent interview with MonsignorX on Passion and Soul: here.
- Lee’s website: PassionandSoul.com
- On Twitter: @passionandsoul
- The official website for Traversing Gender is: here. It has a large number of resources for transgender and gender nonconforming people, as well as a place to recommend resources.
- A bonus bit about kink in Alaska from our pre-interview conversation
53.53 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing the third book in Laura Antoniou’s Marketplace series, The Trainer.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.