Episode the Twentieth; Wherein the Pageist gets productive in a geeky way, is all kinds of grateful to a particular bondage enthusiast, and speaks with a very nice lady about a great way to help incarcerated sex workers.
.50 Intro and Announcements:
- Thank you to AliceinBondageland for sharing links to the podcast! Welcome to new listeners!
- Listener survey–anonymous and brief and earns my undying gratitude: Podtrac survey
2.25 My Submissive Life:
- Louis C.K. on why we should be thrilled and amazed we can fly at all: You Tube Link
- The productivity app/game that allows you to level up for simply being an adult. It’s a website and app: Habitica.com
- Today’s interview was with Alex from SWOP Behind Bars (Sex Worker Outreach Project). Their goal is to help incarcerated sex workers learn their rights and improve their lives.
- Their website: SWOPBehindBars.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SWOPBehindBars
- Facebook: SWOP Behind Bars
33.19 Closing Remarks:
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be reviewing Traversing Gender: Understanding Transgender Realities by Lee Harrington.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.