Episode the Eighteenth; Wherein The Pageist is utterly baffled by recent decisions made on the largest kink website in the world, Fetlife, and offers a solution.
- Fetlife has gone to invite-only rather than open registration.
1.05 Topic 1 Bad Idea is Bad:
- The Cage: Another kink networking site with forums, dating ads in a separate area, magazine, podcasts, blogs, and more. Open registration. Go to the suggestion thread in the forums to make suggestions.
- How Fetlife’s changes will effect your local community (and what you can do about it) by christian_red [Fetlife link]
- Vote to not make Fetlife invite-only
6.29 Topic 2 Invites & Community:
- John Baku’s Explanation of why the change to invite-only has been made. [Fetlife link]
- Making Fetlife invite only will kill it. A slow death indeed, but it will kill it. by Aussie-Primal [Fetlife link]
- Episode 12: Different Loving and Different Loving Too. Back in the glory days of local communities, when they called the local groups ‘support groups’.
- Episode 14: Interview with Gloria Brame
11.50 Topic 3 Why I Do the Show & How Fet Is Involved:
- Kink Fixed Me: An essay I wrote a few months after joining FL about the incredibly positive changes discovering BDSM had made in my life.
- Perverted Podcast: The first podcast about kink I found. I highly recommend it.
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Nookie, the author of many books, specifically how to run a Female Led Relationship.
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.