Episode the Thirteenth; Wherein The Pageist discusses power exchange, what it means to her and even figures out what style makes the most sense for her life. (It was extremely obvious–the Pageist can be oblivious.)
This episode is all about power exchange. What part it plays in my life and the book reviewed is about various styles other people practice, as well.
00.55 My Submissive Life
- What power exchange currently means to me.
- A Handful of Cinnamon: Power Exchange, Kink and Sex
- What I Mean When I Say She’s Hot: Being Asexual and Kinky
7.35 Book Review
- The this episode is Paradigms of Power: Styles of Master/slave Relationships edited by Raven Kaldera, which is a collection of essays by people in a variety of power exchange relationships.
- It features writing from people on both sides of the slash of relationships that take the shape of: Leather, 1950s style, Victorian, Ancient Roman, Executive, Spiritual and several other types of authority transfers.
- Erotic Awakening interview with Dr Robert Rubel episode 348
29.55 Closing Remarks
- Thank you for tuning in!
- In the next episode I’ll be interviewing Dr Gloria Brame, author of Different Loving and Different Loving Too, as well as many other books on BDSM and sexuality.
- Like on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads and join the Fetlife group.
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar.
- Subscribe to the iTunes feed here. You can also rate the show in iTunes, which would be much appreciated!
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.