Episode the Seventh: Wherein the hearty Multiamory crew begins their voyage into kink by taking over the show and discussing Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy’s classics The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book.
Note: This episode is part of a series where hosts from various shows in the Erotic Awakening Podcast Network host an episode of another show in the network. You can check out all of the shows in the EAPN here.
00.55 Book Review
- Multiamory is a podcast primarily about polyamory and relationships hosted by Emily, Jase and Dedecker and they were interested in getting more into kink. When they contacted me about hosting an episode of The Pageist they asked if I recommended anything and The New Topping and The New Bottoming Books were the first ones that came to mind, as I think everyone interested in kink should be required to read them.
- All three of them read both books and their review and thoughts were really interesting. They did me proud.
- My review of The New Bottoming Book is here. The New Topping Book is here. The books aren’t how-to guides–they’re more about philosophy and ethical behavior and all the glorious ways to top and bottom.
- Check out their show and their site at Multiamory.com. Even if you’re not into poly they have useful things to say about how to better communicate with one another.
Thank You for Reading This Post
- Like The Pageist on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads.
- Rate and subscribe to The Pageist iTunes feed here. Subscribe, stream or download from libsyn here. All episodes are listed and playable from this page.
- If you purchase the books through these links you’ll not only get incredibly useful resources, but you’ll also support the podcast and site. The New Topping Book and The New Bottoming Book.