Episode the Fourth. In which The Pageist registers for her first kinky conference, talks about why books are her BFFs and learns a whole dang bunch about spanking.
00.00 Intro & Announcements
- I corrected some info about the Philly GRUE–which actually begins the night before the dates I’ve been stating with a meet and greet. Have a link!
- The podcast received its first Facebook like. This was a big moment for me.
00.45 Diary Pages
- I talked a bit about signing up for my first kink-based conference Power Exchange Summit, which is a yearly event for people in (and interested in) power exchange dynamics. I’m so excited!
- After giving a bit of my background in books–working in book shops and how the publishing industry works–I explained my philosophy of book reviews. Short version: I’m not going to lie to you.
08.30 Book Review
- This episode’s review is Janet W. Hardy’s Spanking for Lovers. It went on a little longer than usual because she had a lot of (good and sexy) things to say about the topic.
- Support The Pageist! Order the book through this link and the site/podcast benefits, as well.
33.00 Closing Remarks
- Thank you for tuning in!
- The next episode will include a review of Cooper S. Beckett’s A Life Less Monogamous, as well as some revelations about my own life.
- Things you can do to the Pageist:
- Like on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Tumblr, Goodreads
- You can also subscribe to this website through the email form in the sidebar
- Subscribe and rate on iTunes here.
- All episodes are listed and playable from this page.